Sunday, December 28, 2008

xmas update 2

I have been high at least half the time I have been here. It's the only way to get through being stuck with the family. I don't like smoking much when I'm home because I don't want it to become a daily habbit, but on vacation I always just say fuck it. There's no such thing as saying "no" to weed in California.

I miss my friends so muchh. It's ridiculous how much of a homesick baby I am. Also I think I like Joram, I would actually date him, no one has come along like that since Alex and I broke up and Mike strung me along for a year. Spealking of boys I don't want to date... Ben from Burrito Loco called me tonight, at least 5 times. Completely hammered, mumble jumbling some words about wanting me, and having his ex girlfriend back. Who knows what the meaning behind telling someone that you're sorry that you got back with your ex and that you still want me in the same conversation, but it's can't be good. He's making himself sound almost as bad as Wesley.

Today I got the joy of going to the swap meet. It's the best. It was almost liberating to just walk by myself down the rows and rows of tents selling stolen things and shouting in spanish. I managed to get all of my close friends presents, I said I wasn't going to get anyone presents but I couldn't resist. Buying xmas presents is always my favorite thing to do, and I couldn't do it until now this year cause I was/am still so broke. I also consumed way more greasy pizza than the human body should, and a great deal of Mountain Dew. Hello chubby. I went to the 99 Cent Store and grabbed a few items. Then I suceeded in watch The Dark Knight for the second night in a row. I decided I don't care how cliche it is, that movie is my favorite movie. It's just so good, I can't say I love it because of interest in batman or anything, it's just the whole story line, setting, concept, acting, wardrobe is great. 



-thepress

No comments: