Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've been waiting since birth to find a love that would look and sound like a movie

It was about this time last year, when I was falling for the first time with you.

When we met, I didn't think much of you, I didn't think I'd ever care for you as more than a friend, now I can't imagine not caring. You were too loud and sang too much in the car, you said weird things in public, and you were mean to me except you thought it was funny. I could go on but that's not important, because it is all those things I can't be with out now.

Today was like all of it never happened.. all of it as in January, February, March, April... and on. We were back, it was like the first time hanging out, except this time I just laughed when you said weird things in public and we made a scene on the street and pretended to be breaking up, When you sang too loud in the car I just smiled, and when you made fun of me, I knew it was because you think I'm cute when I'm bothered so I played along.

Honestly, I NEVER in a million years thought a year later it would still be you. I never thought I'd still be running with you all over the city to random places, doing random things, and smiling simply because I am never down when we are together. I never thought I would end up living with you for three months and sharing a car, I never thought we'd make up and break up an infinite amount of times, I never thought I could even like you again after the perma-banned incident.. fuck look at all we've been through since then. I know all of my friends that will read this will think I am absolutely crazy for saying the following, but the truth of it is... I would not take back any of it. I would do it all over again, I would cry and be upset over and over because.. what I feel when I'm with Mike, it feels sort of like being front and center for your favorite band when they play your favorite song, except no, it's not like that because it's better. It's way better.

That, is not something you find everyday, I can only be so lucky to have found it once, even if it doesn't end well, even if things never happen the way I want them to, I have no regrets because I got to have that. 

1 comment:

Jme said...

:)
Your patience and caring are inspiring. I get frustrated easily, but you know how to breathe.
I wish I could do that sometimes.

<33