Thursday, December 11, 2008

My one and lonely..

The reasons to not hate you are starting to feel more like excuses. The reasons can be counted with fingers. The wear and tear is setting in more than ever, patience wearing thin. Ready to call it quits again. 

I've spent the last few days in bed, sick and tired. All the symptoms of mono, but sometimes symptoms don't mean a thing. I'll be fine in a couple of days. I've been spending some time with Aaron, and I like it. He's leaving for California Friday, he will be there the same time I'm supposed to be with my family there.... but I just can't go to Cali right now as much as I want to.. but then again I'm not sure I will handle being alone for Christmas so well. I hate Christmas though, so I should be fine, I'm pretty sure every year I end up wishing I was alone anyway.

Last night Madison and I got our hair done at Zach's house. The Aarons, Kathryn and Jordan came over. We drank wine and got a kick out of the mpls gossip board. Then Aaron and I went to Ryan Traester's and chilled out for a while, then went to Little T's. Things are as simple as simple gets lately. A relief. 

No comments: