Monday, April 13, 2009

you are my sunshine.

I stopped caring about this blog a while ago. I've been uninspired. This weekend was great, and now I start working at wasabi again tomorrow, and I'm excited.

Friday was the AP Tour at Station 4 with Tiff. I drank way way too much on an empty stomach. This had its advantages and diadvantages.
Advantages.. Having no fear of talking to a certain boy in a certain band and ending up hanging out with him. Dance party. Making friends with Vito, who was the shit, free shorts, and I was able to tolerate that everyone was younger than me.
Disadvantages... not realizing how drunk I was til I got off the bus, (thank god I wasn't that drunk ON the bus though) puking, vito holding my hair back, yelling things, puking, more puking, tiff filming me, puking at every stop light, passing out in tiff's bathroom.
The ending was a bummer. But it could have been a lot worse. Pretty sure tiff and vito were the only ones that witnessed my downfall. Either way, whatever, I rarely get sick drunk. Everyone has their night. I'm aloud one every 3 months.
Saturday was This Providence and Copeland at The Varsity (which just got remodeled & is sooo sick). I was so hungover though that I fell asleep before the show and was late. Missed half of TP's set.. But parked in front, ran in, moved straight to the front in time for 'sand in your shoes' acoustic. Score. Love them.. But for whatever reason the crowd was so unresponsive. Everyone was just standing there, awkward.
Same deal for Copeland, so I just walked right to front and center again. It was like no one even cared, so weird. It's fucking Copeland!? I felt like I was the only person even singing.. I don't get it. But I enjoyed the set. Mostly new songs, and no California :( but I mean really, I can't complain, it's Copeland, it was free, I was like 5 feet from aaron. Plus, 'brightest' and 'testing the strong ones' were the encore songs. Amazing.
After the show was over, I said some hello's, talked to d.blaise for a hot minute and just headed to Joe's.. Where he caught me completely off guard and asked me to be his girlfriend.

Andddd that's the story so far.

=)

No comments: