Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I traded my skin for cheap sex and tattoos.

Why I keep trying to give people chances is beyond me. For one minute, I felt like this was genuine, I let that minute take me over. I guess I thought:
I've done nothing but look past this kid, doubt him, have no trust in him, expect nothing from him, play games with him, ditch him, listen to all the trash talk.. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe it's the person you least expect who will sweep you off your feet. Maybe we could prove them all wrong. Maybe I'm what he needs. Maybe if he really wants me to be his girlfriend, then maybe he's legit. Maybe, I could be happy. Maybe, maybe I should give him a chance. Yes all this went through my head, and in that minute, I said yes.

All those thoughts are haunting me now.

Maybe, there's no such thing as maybe. Just reality, and it only took me two days to fall back to it. So much for proving them wrong, you proved them all right. You say you wanna change? Well stop running from your problems between reno and minneapolis, No matter where you run, you'll keep running into yourself.

No comments: