Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lost Notes.

I was skimming through the notes on my sidekick and I found some I forgot about. Decided I would post them on here for the world to see instead of just me.
Sometimes I just write what's in my head.. or a quote(s) that I want to remember because they meant a lot.. or just something little that happens and I know I'll forget. Enjoy.


8.27.08
If someone were to ask me, what kind of girl are you? I would tell them I'm the kind of girl that goes through yellow lights, stays up til 5am more often than not, takes chances just cause there's nothing else to take, breaks hearts, but is usually the one broken, wants what she can't have, moves too fast but always late. Fashionable and cliche, smart when I wanna be, follows rules, but only the ones I believe in. I love the feeling of missing someone, almost as much as I love being missed. I don't give in or give up on something I believe is worth it. Words are everything to me but I can only write the ones I mean, never speak them. I like to make plans, even though I never keep them.. Plans are only an outline of what will really play out. I don't fall in love easy, lust is a different story. I've been in love twice. I hate them both for making me feel that way.

9.24.08
I don't believe that heartbreak is the most unfortunate thing that could happen to me right now, getting my car towed would be far worse.

10.28.08
I always want to be great for him. Isn't that what it's all about, finding someone that makes you want to be better?

2.26.07
There's faces and numbers and voices you'll always remember. There are times of day and places that will always feel right. The way you walk will never change and the way you sleep it's all out of habbitt. It's the things that will go away that I already miss. The way you call me even though you know I'll be asleep, you know there's a 50/50 chance of me rolling over and answering. The way you ask me for help with everything, like I'm some incredible life that can fix everything. Honestly, it's everything, I'd miss every inch of your skin, every flaw, every inch of you.

6.6.08
A homeless man sat next to me, he surprised me a little. He looked at me, I couldn't see his eyes through his sunglasses, he just said, "sometimes I wonder." Sometimes I wonder too, but I guess I didn't feel the need to tell strangers. Someday I'll be at that point, because someday my friends will be tired of listening. See, I have the kind of friends that fade with the seasons.

3.8.09
Me: "Is it best to settle or kill yourself trying to get what you'll never have?"
Jack: "I don't know. But don't settle. Never settle."
Me: "Is it terrible that I'm only happy not being happy with him?"
Jack: "Well, you'll never be happy with out him."

No comments: