Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You Whispered Words Not Meant for Telephones.

How do you learn to trust after you've been burned? The scars are always there, it doesn't just go away. How do you learn to let someone in, when everytime you did before it was only a regret. How do two people work when they have the same issues? Does it make sense that we'd understand each other, or make sense that we're terrible for each other. who knows. I can preach to the choir and tell him, don't live in the past, but I still think of the past everyday. He can tell me to trust him all he wants, but he doesn't trust me.. so how does this work? Will it? Is it worth it? He said let's just not take it serious, I said that was for the best, I won't take you seriously.. but that's not what he wants.. everyone wants to be taken seriously, even if they're not ready to in return. This is my life, this is me back in a situation with an amazing boy. This is me trying to decide if I want to run for cover or dive back in. This is me hanging from a thread, sink or swim.


My night last night was weird. It went from almost falling asleep watching The Office, to not being able to sit still when the adderal kicked in, to not being able to walk straight when the karkov kicked in... all the way to ending up talking for almost two hours at 6am in a sauna that wasn't on, to falling off a couch all night.. with a bunch of stupid band dude and sibling drama in between. I hate guys that think they're god's gift and they're everything but that. getfuckedab.




PS. OBSESSED WITH THE GAY BLADES

Downloads!-->

The Gay Blades- Why Can't I Grow a Beard?

The Gay Blades- The Cellphone Song


I'm not coming out unless you get some answers soon. If the answers don't come I'll stick to my guns... I'm entitled to this I feel I've overcome getting stepped on and hurt and abused... and it's gonna end bad so I guess I'll just end this now.

No comments: