Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bad decisions

Here's a brief summary of the last few days. The days are all running together and I'm trying to keep shit straight. Plus it's just good for me to write. Ps this is what happens when you decide you don't give a fuck about anything anymore.

Friday- Alex's Birthday Party. Drank almost a whole bottle of gin. Was in a room with three ex's, caused a sibling feud, got jealous, hated my life for a hot minute. Almost got left at the party. Managed to get home in a tiny little car with a drunken driver and 5 passengers. Had wrestling matches when we got back to my house, ripped my shirt, have bruises in weird places now.

Saturday- Kathryn's Birthday/Valentine's Day. Went to Kathryn's dads house with Billy, Jordan, Tom, Peewee, Sandy, Rob, and Brian. Drank a lot of jack and coke and played some drinking game we made up, which was so fun. Smoked out of an apple. Passed out in the weight room, woke up in Kathryns bed. Who knows.

Sunday- show at the garage with Tiff and the boys. I really had no fun at that show because I'm just too old to be going to the garage. If you can't smoke somewhere because there's too many kids under 18, yup, too old. Then there was the housewarming party for mike, jack, poitras and kathan. That was sick, so many wonderful faces and so many people being generous to help me kill my liver. Then I spaced out like an hour or so and came to in the mymy van.. On it's way to st paul, singing The Semester. Went to Birdsall's parents huge ass house. Drank more. Went in the sauna with rob, tom, and jordan. Drank more. The rest is a mystery, sort of. Its blotchy.

Monday- I woke up still drunk in some weird attic room that I didn't know existed. Bummed around with the boys all day because I realized I left my car in uptown. Watched 21 grams, peewee made us pasta, watched them practice for a bit. Kathryn came over, we went and got rum. Rum and root beers all night. Watched the boys practice. Went in the sauna with Tom where we concluded the following things; we weren't leaving the sauna til our drinks were gone, and that we are now brother and sister. When we finally left the sauna, well we were very intoxicated. Mikey, Derek, and Tyler came over with a bunch of jag. So hey, why not. Tom passed out. I tried to pass out in the sauna but no one would let me. Haha. Tried to pass out in the living room but people kept waking me up. Ended up staying awake til like 5am.. And now, my car is still in uptown, it's Toms Birthday, and I don't see a good reason to slow down.

1 comment:

Margot said...

sounds fun as hell.
miss you baby.