Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In the worst kind of way

Where to go from here...

the world fell down and I just let it crash.. and you told me you never wanted it to fall, but you were there when it started to break, you watched it fall, you were gone when I had to pick up the pieces. And you claim you've been here all along. I knew you were. I knew you were.. but why didn't you answer the phone. You were never here. Dial tones and static. Leave me a wonderful and exciting message and I'll never get back to you. 

I never wanted you to know. Telling you what I never wanted to say made me listen to what I always wanted to hear. Someday things will be different, you'll see, someday I'll really leave you, but I don't want to tonight. You need me too much.




DOWNLOAD-> BRIGHTWOOD

No comments: